100% Australian Made triple layer cotton face mask with nose wire and adjustable elastic.
- These are not medical grade face masks and not guaranteed to protect from viruses. Health Officials are recommending wearing face masks when social distancing is not possible.
- These masks are made form 3 layers of breathable cotton fabric.
- Elastic loops are loosely tied on each side – please either tighten or loosen to fit the mask snuggly to your face. Once you have the right size, simply trim the excess elastic and twist the knot into the side of the mask so it doesn’t dig into your ear. Please bear in mind that the elastic will give with wear also.
- The picture provided show a range of fabrics that I will be using, however I will also be using fabrics not shown.
- Print/colour/pattern design and backing fabric will be chosen at random for you.
- Not recommended for small children/toddlers
- Children must be supervised at all times while wearing a mask.
Open the mask fully, place the elastic over the ears and adjust the mask to ensure your mouth and nose are covered, lightly mould the nose wire, by pressing on it, to suit the bridge of your nose.
- Wash your mask before first use and after every use.
- Ensure your mask is completely dry before wearing it again.
- Machine or hand washable. Do not tumble dry.
- It is recommended that you place your work mask in a sealed bag (e.g. ziplock) if you need to change before you get home.