Ribs and wings.
With a hot wing challenge happening at 6:30 and 7:30 pm.
Entries to the hot wing challenge must pre register and if you complete the wing challenge we will donate the full amount of the wings to the prostate cancer foundation.
The hot wing challenge will be a note donation and will be 3 mins of pain. I will post rules later this week.
Slow smoked pork ribs with house bbq sauce slaw chicken wings (can be hot) and crispy fried potatoes $35
Bowl of house smoked wings $15 (can be hot) with choice of sauce $2 hot smoked bbq
Chilli aoli or blue cheese
Double beef and crispy maple bacon burger with smoked mozzarella American cheddar pickled onions tomato sauce lettuce mustard with sweet potato wedges $25
Grilled chicken burger with maple glazed bacon American cheddar lettuce tomato chilli aioli and sweet potato fries $25
Loaded sweet potato fries with maple glazed bacon Hot smoked bbq sauce mozzarella and slow pulled pork $15
Bowl of sweet potato wedges with house made sweet chilli sauce and sour cream $12
Loaded shakes to be announced
General bookings are essential to secure your table
Menu as it stands subject to change due to availability.
It’s $50 AUD per person, 3 course, choose one of each option on the night.
- Cured hiramasa kingfish pastrami with tea smoked oysters and cucumber radish salad
- Fresh cooked crystal Bay prawns w bbq’d lime
- Korean style chilli mussels w warmed rustic loaf.
- Fruit de Marie (fruit of the ocean) a selection of grilled and poached seafood for one with crispy roasted chat potatoes
- Drunken aunty’s rhubarb and botrytis semillon custard
- Caramelised pineapple with ginger biscuit crumble and pepe saya cultured marscapone.
I can help with wine paring if you have made your choices if you need. — Darren
The wait is over here is our next event
Steak, Ribs & wings
Bbqd corn loaded jacket potatoes.
Ribs, Wings steak loaded potatoes Okay menu as it stands subject to change due to availability.
Choose your own protein then choose your sides
- 250g dry aged grassfed scotch fillet $18
- 500g dry aged grassfed rib eye $30
- Hot smoked bbq pork ribs approx 1kg $28
- Spicy smoked chicken wings w ranch dipping sauce. $ 15
- Whole bbq’d Jamaican jerk chicken Approx 900g $ 20
- Smoked beef rib braised in watermelon w cucumber coriander and pomegranate salsa $25
- Hard-core carnivore 250g scotch 1/2 rack of pork ribs 3smoked wings slaw Loaded spud and pickles 50
Swap pork for beef rib add $5
- Crispy streaky maple bacon smoked bbq sauce oaxaca cheese $8
- Classic sour cream and chives $6
Nduju Spicy salami oaxaca cheese tomato cucumber salsa drizzled with sour cream $8
- Epic slaw $5
- bbq’d cob of corn w hardcore black cultured butter $5
- A range of house pickles $3
A range of loaded doughnuts will be available on the night.
17 June at 18:00–21:00. Bookings essential.
Join us for a pre Mothers Day dinner Saturday 13th May
3 courses for $50 pp with many choices to choose from
Special kids menu $15 per kid includes dessert
Bookings are essential
Menu as it stands and subject to change due to availability.
Please choose 1 from each option.
– Grilled haloumi and chorizo with Charred lemon
– Polenta chips with Gorgonzola dipping sauce
– Hot smoked ocean trout w sweet pickled red cabbage and Chipotle aioli.
– Catalan stew with chorizo, and seafood served w warm crusty bread
– Wild mushroom and garden pea risotto
– 250g dry aged scotch fillet w grilled prawns, bearnaise sauce, roasted chat potato and greens
– Selection of Australian cheeses w corella pears and lavosh
– Vanilla bean panacotta w raw honey and pomegranate
– Gluten free brownie, Burbon maple and Poached strawberry fool
Kids menu TBA
Come join us for the 2nd burger shakes and loaded fries event 2.0 more refined.
Burger menu and loaded fries as it stands subject to change due to availability
Double pulled pork
Pickles aoli and
Southern Fried chicken
2 pieces of southern fried chicken acting like the bun
W bone marrow and beef mince
Chipotle aioli and crispy af bacon
Crispy af bacon
Bacon onion jam
Maple glazed thick cut bacon
Hot smoked pulled pork
American cheddar and smokey bbq sauce
Charred butternut pumpkin
Sundried tomato aoli
Dry aged beef pattie
With bone marrow
Add the don’t be scared maple glazed bacon.
#The new Yorker
Crispy af bacon
Smokey bbq sauce
Double smoked hot chorizo
Loads of cheese
Hand cut fries tossed with truffle oil, salt and parmesan cheese.
Join us as we invite Brendon Vallejo from Black Raddish Kombucha to give a talk about his awesome organic kombucha. Below is Brendon and Darren’s menu for the 8 course degustation with matching single batch kombucha. This is an event not to be missed.
Cost $85.00 per person.
Bookings are essential.
The menu is subject to change due to availability and not in order:
- Roasted bone marrow w ale mustard and micro herb salad
- Sprouted bean salad w balsamic roasted figs.
- WA sardines on sourdough w fresh bean salad
- Smoked Eden trout rillete w gala apples pepe saya marscapone fried capers
- Pork belly w Dill pomegranate fennel and caramelised witlof.
- Braised 60 day beef shin w red wine blood plum and royal blue daphinouise.
- Pomegranate and hands lane raw honey granita.
- Sticky date pudding w salted caramel marscapone ice cream cocoa nibs and bitter chocolate
Kombucha being developed and is very exciting.